I'm a bit of a newbie to the blogging world. I have a few favorite blogs, and discover new ones almost daily. But personally I am a bit behind. I want this blog to offer a creative outlet (that sounds like I'm trying to hard lol). I want to share my trials, triumphs, hopefully advice, and encouragement. I also want to receive the same from you. There are parts of my life that are very dear to me, and help sculpt who I am, and whether I like it or not, they seem to categorize me. This helps make connections though, for that I am grateful.
- First off, I am a Christian. Yes I have my faults. No we don't have to agree on everything or even share ideologies. I am open minded, I love to learn and grow. That being said, I'll be respectful towards your opinions and beliefs, I would also appreciate the same in return.
- Secondly, I'm a newlywed. I love my husband dearly. Constantly learning everyday, and also loving and laughing.
- Thirdly, I am an Army wife. Also a newbie at this. Everyday brings new challenges, and I'm always up for advice, and perhaps I can give a bit in return.
- Fourthly, I am also very young (hence being a newbie at everything lol). But at times I feel older than my years, and my cardigans and Keds would also help the persona.
- Fifthly, I love crafting, but I am definitely no Martha Stewart. I completely wing everything. I do not have formal training, I just like making things that are pleasing to look at. And being inspired by others creativity. Hopefully I can get the word across about some awesome ideas, and maybe ones you should save you money and time on.
Whelp, that's about it. I just want to basically put myself out there and hopefully be able to share insight, perspective, some laughs, and be helpful in someway. And of course receive the same from you.